Monday, February 11, 2013

Story Retelling Fun

We've started work in the Construction Zone (our next theme)...
...and one of the activities the students can choose during our centers is a "story retelling" of the Three Little Pigs using the Puppet Pals HD app on the iPad (and the story retelling props from Houghton Mifflin's website).  

I wanted to share the videos made by two students in Ms. Perkins' (Head Start) class with only a little help from me.  This was the first time they had every used this app...and I think they did a great job!   I apologize for the raspy voice in the background--I have a cold, and my voice sounds terrible. :)

The first one, retold by Janiya: 



 ...and the second, retold by Alisha:


Not bad for a first try, huh?  Such a fun app.  Hopefully, we'll have more videos to share as our classes get more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment